Toscana Shearling Gilet Vest in Black Brisa
Our uniquely flattering and reversible Gilet design is unlike any others we've seen in the global market and is ethically sourced in Italy and sustainably hand-crafted in Britain by a family run manufacturer spanning five generations.
This investment piece is a timeless style that we've been selling since 2007 and will give you decades of wear. It comes in many beautiful shades including navy, black, caramel and this season's limited edition colour - baby blue.
Supple suede panels are trimmed with exquisitely soft Toscana sheepskin. Inject texture and style over your everyday wear or underneath a coat for extra warmth and a fluffy collar.
Perfect and robust enough to wear daily or for Apres-ski activities, the Brisa looks super luxe with white tips on the trimmings, contrasted with the black suede.
Note from the designer: I wear my Gilets daily in winter over track pants or activewear for an elevated every day vibe.
- See size chart for Gilet dimension details
- Fit: The S/M is for Australian sizes 8-10, The M/L is for 10-12. For special size order enquiries from XS to XL contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 100% sheepskin shearling. Shearling is not fur but instead the equivalent to wearing wool, sheepskin or leather and is a by-product of the European food industry.
- Sustainably and ethically sourced from Italy and hand crafted in the UK.
- Fully reversible. Wear with suede one side or reverse to show more fluffy shearling.
- Sleeveless vest style.
- Button and loop closure at the front.
- Regularl dry cleaning not recommended however if required, your local dry cleaner can outsource to a specialist suede cleaner.